How To Get Tickets
Note: The box office will be open from 10AM-2PM on Friday (5/26) and will be closed on Monday (5/29) for the holiday.
Charge by phone
Service charges may apply.PLEASE BUYER BEWARE
Ticketmaster is the ONLY authorized ticketing agent of Nationwide Arena. If you purchase tickets from an unauthorized agent in the secondary market (Scalper, Ticket Broker, eBay, etc) you risk purchasing counterfeit or invalid tickets.
If you should choose to purchase tickets from a third party, please take note of the following:
- Admission will be refused if tickets are invalid.
- Nationwide Arena will not replace any third party tickets that are lost or stolen.
- Nationwide Arena cannot contact you with information in regards to time changes, show cancellations, or other important information so please contact the venue or check our website.
- You (the patron) will be responsible in contacting the third party if there happens to be an error with your tickets.
- Nationwide Arena cannot refund third party tickets.
Tickets are only good for the event and seat in which they are purchased and cannot be transferred. All patrons are required to abide by the events policies and procedures. Tickets may be voided due to the discretion of the Nationwide Arena staff.